Wednesday, December 21, 2005

fun stuff

Well, lighthouse forever and I went cross country skiing on Monday.....
That was such a hoot!
We fell over a million times! I'm sure the next people to take the path we did, won't know where the path is! Did I ever laugh!!!! The first half of our trip we mostly just screamed and fell. And then on the way pack we laughed at the spots in the snow where we had fallen. Big bum marks in the snow...... I think lighthouse was thinking of writting a post on all the paralells in our spiritual walk compared to cross country skiing....so watch for that.

Meet the newest member of our family

Jack Waldherr.

Getting ready for christmas, the anticipation is rising.

Lots in my heart and head that Icould write about....no time.....
Caleb's in the tub....still sleeping.....need to go get him out.
Chicken in oven.....possibly burning......
I can hear Isaiah in the kitchen upstairs.....probably getting into to gingerbread candy (as it is we have to go out and buy more candy for the gbread house casue people keep eating the decorations!
someone's here!.....
gotta go

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Have a wonderful and festive holiday season!! Best wishes to you and yours!

Tanya said...

Sounds like fun!!

I hope that you have a GREAT christmas with your family and friends. May God bless your family richly in 2006. And maybe we'll meet again sometime in 06...I hope so. Take care Sarah!

Nin said...

May Jack R.I.P

Trail Rider said...

ummm, yeah, jack is no longer.....
noah pushed him over.....LOL

Unknown said...

Hey I met your sis Nin online and she told me to check your site out!! I will introduce myself! My name is Dani(short for Danielle) and I LOVE the Lord with all my heart!! I live in Live Oak, fl and go to a wonderful church!! I am homeschooled and LOVE it!! So anywaz If you wanna leave me a comment go ahead!! Oh I use my journal to post what I get from my devotions!! Hope to talk to ya soon!
~Dani

Tanya said...

You've been tagged by me!! Your sister tagged me, so now its your turn. Check out my latest post!

Nin said...

time for some new 'fun stuff'

Tanya said...

Yes, I agree with Nin. Its not "fun" to come here and see nothing new! Just kiddin. Whenever you have time, we'll all still be here.

Nin said...

holllleeeeeeeeeeee!