Thursday, December 14, 2006

bits and pieces

I don't like being at the will of my emotions. I've been praying about that. There seems to be a fine line between letting myself grieve and "just be" and letting sin into my life through worry, anger, frustration..... I was so annoyed today. at everything.
We went for our last ultrasound before the baby comes. THE FOOT WAS IN THE WAY! don't know the sex.....wanted to find out. so i guess 1 out of 5 babies will be a surprise...im mostly okay with that. but i wish i knew. wanna paint the baby's room....

I'm going to be spending the next 3 nights at the church.....don't feel like that either....

Basement is coming along, contractor is officially on vacation now. we are on our own now. big things to do yet. tub surround, door installing, painting carpets, electrical......blah

wanna go out and eat a big mac, can't....

liked my sister's post today, she's awesome. love her new house, all her colors, her ideas, wanna copy her....can't.....

my baby is at the door with her boots on, gotta go....

5 comments:

-Me- said...

Hey Sara! I am equally frustrated. I wanted to know baby's sex also (mine, not yours...although it would be nice to know yours also!!!) and I got sent to the one place here in wpg where they don't tell you...I wanted to scream!!! It can be so frustrating for me at times, because I also knew with my first what I was having...I guess we can be frustrated together, hey! But just think: Life doesn't have too many surprises once we become mothers, so maybe its good we aren't finding out...(I know, I have a hard time believeing that too....)

Crystal said...

I don't know what to say other than this post made me smile....I know the place you are in is frustrating but I just enjoy how you express yourself...praying for you my friend!

Janelle said...

i won't even be stupid enough to say that i know what you are going through...because i really truly don't. i can only imagine how everything just begins to pile up emotionally - and you just wonder how it's going to all figure itself out.
you are so strong my friend. and so blessed despite the hardship. i love that you recognize that and celebrate it. He has been faithful, and I know that He is going to do amazing things in you (literally) and through you as you go through this rough time.
i can't wait until that baby comes, and we can be filled with so much joy at the miracle that God has given you. keep going sarah...keep on going.

Janelle said...

p.s. can you e-mail me your e-mail address to j-losworld@hotmail.com. i wanna try inviting you to my blog again and see if you can get on it. thanks!

Kim Funk said...

Hi sara,(is it sara or sarah?)..so i was wondering when are you due to have this baby?