Friday, December 01, 2006

THANK YOU


I am sincerely grateful for all you in blog land. even tho it seems kinda unpersonal at times becuase we've never met, I have been so uplifted by your comments.....thank you so much for regularly visiting me to see how i'm doing and my sister's blog too. all the same people comment and it is so nice to know that you have been consistently there for me.....
I don't really feel like "coffee" anyway. i haven't really felt like going out and socializing other than with close family, so this way, i can have the best of both worlds. again i say thank you.
i feel bad that i can't get onto certain private blogs. Jenny, amber, janelle, kim, connie and anyone else that i have missed. I go around to crystal, tanya's, heather's and tina's regulary, but haven't really commented much.
of course, i visit my church family, but they aren't blogging much these days, so i keep checking for updates.
I have been cleaning all day, finished my laundry, bathed my kids, vacuumed and am looking forward to making some christmas tea and relaxing to some intrumental christmas music infront of my nice white christmas tree when the kids are in bed......
one last room to clean........the kitchen.......groan........
i turned my heart towards worship today. it brought me peace.
i really love you guys. I really do appreciate you. thanks for being there. even tho you don't always know what to say, you go that extra mile to let me know you here and your thinking of me. i know many of you pray for us.
i still sometimes, can't believe this really happened.........
i miss him so much.......

11 comments:

Amber said...

Hey Sarah, Send me an e-mail (amberfly00@hotmail.com) and I will give you instructions on how to get in. It should work just fine as I have had no problems with anyone else being able to read it. I'm sorry it's giving you trouble though - I didn't make it private to keep you from reading my blog ;)

I'm impressed - you "finished" the laundry! In my house that is not even physically possible. I'm so happy to hear your heart was able to find peace during worship. May you continue to be carried by prayers - I think of you often.

-Me- said...

Hi! I've been reading your blog also on a fairly reg. basis, and I just want to say that you have truly been a blessing to me also. I'm sure that this time in your life is not one that you would have ever known HOW to deal with, but you are doing the best you can. Also, I'm sorry you need to experience this. I find that worship is a great place to turn my heart also when I have hard times. I will continue to pray for you.

Jenny said...

Eventhough I don't "know" you outside of blogland, I think of you often during my days. You're an inspiration to me on many levels!!
my email is sjstrom@telus.net...if you can't get a google account activated let me know and I'll maybe set up another account thru my hotmail account...
Like Amber said, I didn't go private to prevent you from reading it. My husband had some concerns and this was the best solution we came up with.
Hope you're having a better day!

Janelle said...

sarah!! i just don't know why it's not working for you to check out my blog! e-mail me at j-losworld@hotmail.com and we'll get it figured out.
i wish i could do more to support you and be there for you, but i know that last thing you need is to be overwhelmed with people. you are always in our thoughts & prayers...

Kim Funk said...

Hi sarah,...you should be able to check mine? i did have it private but decided not to..

funkynuthouse.blogspot.com

i might at a later date..but for now i will stay how i oringinally was..simply for the fact that it was so complicated for certain family memebers to visit it so yah..;)

come check us out :)

jenn with two n's said...

Sarah,
Again I'm convinced we didn't meet by chance today. It is a strange journey but I'm glad to know there are otehrs to share it with. My son will learn to walk and talk in heaven too. I'm glad they're together.

Monica said...

Hi Sarah,
I just found your blog through Jenn's. I'm so sorry to hear about Caleb! I will be praying for you and your family.

Aside from that, I'm enjoying reading about what you've been up to. Sounds like you're incredibly busy! Your kids are so cute! I hope your pregnancy goes well for you.

Lynn said...

Sarah, do you remember when you were a teenager and John had to drive you home from camp? LOL
You have changed so much. When 'life' happened, you rose to the occasion. You turned toward God and grew into an amazing young women...an amazing mother. I pray that God will give you His peace in your time of grief.

Lani - the flowerlady said...

just came by to say i love you, hope to see ya on wednesday

Rolland said...

Sarah,

Wow...My wife, Laurie, directed me to your site. I'm glad to have been directed here. I'm very sorry to hear about your son's passing, but I rejoice with you that he's with our King. I also noticed that you homeschool...good for you! What a journey to take with your children. We homeschooled our oldest daughter for K and 1 and we are homeschooling our younger two daughters in the same way. We're also expecting right now, actually, only four weeks behind you. www.hangyourhats.blogspot.com. Nice to read up on your life.

In Him,
Rolland Bouchard

Madame Angela Baggett said...

another blast from your past- it's angela (MacLeod) now Baggett! I found you through Jenn's blog. I'm so sorry about your son and my heart goes out to you. You and your family are in my prayers. It was good to see your face and those of your children. I appreciate your honesty in your blog. You have become an amazing woman. May Christ enwrap you in His arms as you ache through your loss and anticipate another new life. My love to you. I'm there with you in spirit if not always in comments! I have two now, 2 years and 4 months. I'll be in Saskatoon the 14th of Dec. through the 4th of Jan. Maybe we could see each other?