Thursday, February 22, 2007

Important baby update!! please read

Our little girl has been keeping us on our toes and she isn't even out of the womb yet! Before going to bed last night, I decided to check which way she was and her little head was up again!!!! She went breech a second time! I am now 39 weeks with 8 days to go. I spend alot of time with the Lord on this one, wanting to hear His heart in all this. This is what I feel He is saying...
That this is part of her destiny. That she is going to be a "boat rocker" someone that challenges people out of their comfort zones and draws them towards the Lord. Once you hear her name....you will also understand this confirmation!!!
The Lord wants me to cling to His unconditional love right now. Since I have nothing to stand on, He has so graciously placed me in a corner to give me an opportunity to lean on Him. Caleb's traumatic birth and life has many holes needing healing. God is using this to bring healing to both Joe and I, as painful as it is, we know He is pouring out love. But this is NOT EASY FOR US.
We went to the dr. today and she confirmed the breech position. Tomorrow we are going in to have another ECV (manual turning from the outside of the baby) and then once she is turned, they will induce me......cause no one trusts this little one to stay put!!!
Please pray as the Lord leads. Mostly for the peace of Christ to rule in our hearts and that protection will surround us.

20 comments:

Jenny said...

I am praying for you, your baby and your family.
I had an ECV with our second son. He was a stubborn little fighter as well.
We named him Jonas and here's the definition of his name:
" Accomplishing , Gift from God, Dove, he that oppresses; destroyer"
He certainly has lived up to his name. God healed a paralyzed arm and the surgeon said his recovery was miraculous.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and this precious baby girl.

Crystal said...

My thoughts & prayers are with you during this stressful time....God will give you peace, and I am excited to hear this little ones name....
Blessings

Janelle said...

thinking of you my dear! God will sustain you!!! He's holding you right now - and as you go through this birth!!! HUGS!!

jenn with two n's said...

You're on my heart and in my prayers.
Love you

Christy said...

Praying for you! I got gelled this morning so will also be having my baby in the couple days! We might end up having our babies at the same time!! Good luck and remember that God is in control!!

Trail Rider said...

jenny, did the ecv work with your son? was it successful?

Trail Rider said...

christy, i will be thinking of you! i LOVE the gel! it worked so much better than the drip. but now the doctors are so worried about getting sued, and there's apparently a one in a million risk that my scar from my previous csection could rupture so they won't let me have the gel, even tho I've had it twice and it worked miracles.....

Laurie said...

WOW! So baby will be arriving very soon! I hope and pray that all goes well for you! :)

Looking forward to hearing your news!

Praying!!!!

Madame Angela Baggett said...

with you from afar- God's RICHEST blessings on you, this birth and child.

At Home With The Seitz Family said...

I read your blog all the time and I am just amazed at your love and constant faith in the Lord. No wonder God gave you the gift of being a mother...you just have a heart of gold. You'll be in my prayers, you, your family and new little baby.

Jenny said...

Yes he stayed in the head down position afterwards.

-Me- said...

I'll be thinking of you and Joe today Sara. You'll be in my prayers, and I wish all the best, and pray that this little bundle of blessings makes her way into the world as quickly as possible!!

Trail Rider said...

thanks guys! your all awesome!
i went to bed last night and she was head down! she is a flipping acrobat!~

Sheesh, im even wondering if she'll stay put in labor!! LOL

What a journey!!!

I'll have a few words to say to her when she gets here!! LOL

andrew + camille said...

wow a little jokester!
your kids are the best.

thanks for the update.
i am praying for you!

Pamela said...

Sarah,

I am praying for you and your family. I am looking forward to learning this new little one's name. Blessings on all of you.

Summer said...

I hope things work out for you and your new baby.

Amber said...

WOW Sarah! Just read your post & all your comments...your baby girl has quite the personality :)

Thinking of you this Sunday morning and praying that things are going well!

-Me- said...

Hi Sarah! Its Sunday morning here and just had you guys on my heart this morning. I hope that things are going well for you, and am hoping that your daughter has made her arrival already! I look forward to hearing about this adventure/journey! Your in my prayers today!

Trev and Rebekah said...

I love that you listened to God and heard him speak. God has a plan and will for everyone and it's exciting to see Him begining to show you that with this little one.

Connie said...

praying! :)