Wednesday, February 07, 2007

waves

another wave of grief comes over me. Caleb's would have been 10th birthday just past on Monday... I took my kids on the day to the fun factory so that they could run around and be happy. I knew I didn't have the mental energy or ability to do any school or help them to not be bored. My awesome sister came with me that day and spent the day with me.
I told her that I just wanted to stay in bed and cry, but "life goes on". Well, I haven't even had a chance to be sad (even though I totally am) the carpet was installed on Monday, Joe needed to work, the baby is coming in 3 weeks and we don't even have a home ready yet for her. We have furniture, books, boxes and all sorts of things being stored in every part of the city. Leon's, canadian tire, my parents, my sister, a storage bay on 8th street all have some of our things. I feel so usless being that I can't lift anything of weight, help Joe with all the work that he's had to do.....

Last night, we somewhat moved Noah to his new room...
I would appreciate some prayer in this time. I never really know when a wave is coming, or how long it lasts. But i do know that I am sad, missing him and feel all out of whack without him. It's so hard, becuase I feel bad that I'm not there for the other kids. We started school today, when I just decided that I'd better stop and take care of myself, before I yell at them for no reason....
In the last couple of weeks, my sleeping isn't the greatest. I'm up with the heartburn and hurting, numb legs from the extra weight. I have to keep flipping over so my legs don't ache, but they do anyway....I need some sleep.
what a contrast from the last post heh???
God help me....

12 comments:

Jenny said...

Praying for you Sarah

The Ashby's said...

I really enjoyed meeting you this last Saturday at the Sheraton. I've been reading your blog ever since, I feel like I've known you my whole life. I like that about you, you are very open and you are so welcoming to new people (me). I have enjoyed reading your blog, you have inspired me to be more open even with myself. Todd and I tend to pretend things aren't happening in our lives by staying busy with the everyday activities, and booking ourselves so that we don't sit around and think about some things we're going through. I know that you and you're family are going through a lot, and I really hope that things will all come together for you. Anxiety and impatience does set in sometimes. I want to send a little prayer up for you and your family.....

Lord, We pray that you will grant Sarah and Joe's family peace and that you will be with them in their time of healing and ask that you fill their hearts with happy emotions. We pray that you guide them and help them to understand your purpose for them. We pray for the new baby girl they are about to have. We pray this little blessing will be a healthy baby that will grow into a woman of faith that will touch the lives of many. In your name....Amen.

Michelle Ashby

Crystal said...

Sarah.....there are no words that I can say.....only this.....I am praying for you......
Blessings

Trail Rider said...

thanks y'all...these waves are sometimes too high and too long....

it's like last week, I was on top of everything...school, appointments, my spirit was at rest and peace.

I know that my God is strong enough and He is sufficent to supply what i need

Janelle said...

i tried to find the right verse, or quote to give you some kind of hope...but none seemed to do you justice. you have strength that amazes me everytime i read what you have written. through everything, you have not looked away from God - you just keep running towards Him. what an amazing testimony to all who know you & love you...and to your children. i'm glad you took a day "off" and i hope you continue to take breaks where you need them...you deserve them, and no one expects you to have it all together. i'm so excited to see what God has in store for you in the next month! :) sending hugs!

Trail Rider said...

just for your info, I was at the Dr today, and the baby is still breech. I am now 37 weeks and am running out of time, please pray that this baby will turn

Madame Angela Baggett said...

praying for you. Those who mourn will be comforted- said by Jesus. May He lift and carry you (all 9 months of you ;) Prayers for your baby too and all your family as you adjust to all these changes.

Janelle said...

i was just thinking about how much i miss your comments on my blog!! you were always such an encouragement & so full of wisdom!
can you still not log on??

Princess Warrior said...

Hey sarah
Every times I read your title this song pops into my head. Waves of mercy, waves of grace, everywhere I look I see your face. I can't imagine the turmoil you are walking through. All the earthly unknowns. I would never wish to be in your place cause then I would steal the super cool lessons that our Father is teaching you. I think it must be super hard, but I hope and pray that this exercise of faith will help to heal some of those old wounds and fears you have from when you dear precious Caleb came into this world. I love you Sarah.

Sherry

Dianna said...

Just want to encourage you to be strong in the Lord be of good courage. He knows all about you. Not even a hair that falls of your head will go unnoticed to our Saviour! He loves you more then we will fathom.
For stress if you are overwelmed I want to give you advice or a suggestion which I know will benefit you in the long run. Try taking B50 vitamins. Take one with every meal and see if you see results within a couple weeks. B50 is really good for stress and even for monitoring weight. Just a helpful suggestion from a friend. Let me know if you want how you feel after a couple months on B50 vitamin. May God cover you! Will mention you in my prayers tonight

Trail Rider said...

Janelle, I can't log in, because for some reason, it denies my passowrd. I've tried changing my password...i've tried a few things. But I just can't log in. sorry girlie. I miss reading your blog too. and all the others that went private! thanks for stopping by to say hi and for praying.

Maybe someday, when you are not private, let me know, i will come see you! blessings.

Laurie said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog.

I hope things will cheer you up soon! Take it easy.

Praying.
Laurie