Tuesday, February 20, 2007

our trip to the hotel, faith's 2nd birthday, and other pics

My 5 year old, washing dishes
Building forts in the kitchen....
The paniel was one of the first to arrive at faith's birthday!
Nin and chris in love as usual
Time to blow out the candles!
Opening a ton of gifts! this is me very pregnant, officially in 6 days I will have completed 9 full months of pregnancy!
Outside play
Faith can barely bend at the waist
At the sheraton hotel for our family christmas. my big lug of a nephew!! cutest thing ever. I ask god everyday for a baby as good as him!
My little fish....faith is the fishiest of them all!
Noah, being noah!
Time for a hot soak, sorry, no preggy pictures.

9 comments:

Laurie said...

All looks like a lot of fun!

How are you feeling!?

You should share some preg. pics sometime!!

Take Care!

Crystal said...

It looks like a great time....love the pictures.
Blessings

Trev and Rebekah said...

As for your last post I don't really know the answer. See I am about to have my first so you are more experienced than I! :0) However according to what I have learned in prenatal classes I'd say baby is coming real soon for you.
Glad you were able to have some fun with your kids before the baby comes. Will be thinking of you in the next week.

Kim Funk said...

i loved seeing these pics..make sure to post prego pics before baby comes!!!..and my answere to your last post..i began in hard labour with contracts 2 min apart lasting anywhere from 30-60 sec..and then 5 hours later had to do a emerg c-section. Baby's heart beat was to high for to long and i had a high fever..but in the end everything was fine..:)

Nin said...

cuteness...
super cute, I have lots of pics of that night I'll send them to you.

Jenny said...

Great pictures!! Thanks for sharing!!

Madame Angela Baggett said...

thanks for sharing your pictures and memories. Faith looks a lot like you and Ninette. It's so wonderful to see your beautiful families, and relationships with Jesus. Beautiful inside and out. I'm glad I get to watch from afar ;)

andrew + camille said...

i really like the fist pic of isaiah, she looks so pretty and grown up! and i love the cutecute cuTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTE pic of babyD in the pool with his mom! Soo cute! you guys have cute kids!

Janelle said...

you guys have such a beautiful family!! and sarah - the way you are looking at faith in that picture - i just love it!!! :)
as for your last post - i have no advice, i'm sorry! i was induced and then in labour for 3 1/2 days and then had an emergency c-section. so i have no idea what going into labour naturally feels like! but i hope for you that this baby girl can come soon!!
i can't wait to "meet" her!! make sure you let Nin post when she makes her entrance!!
hugs!!