Friday, September 14, 2007

Super quick update

Still off track with sticking to the body for life diet.
Back at running....feels great. It's been a great stress reliever
I rushed my mom to the emergency room on tuesday night with heart trouble. We thought she wasn't going to make it! Super stressed, super hard, lots of memories. Being called at 5 am rushing to the hospital while it's still dark......(like I said, lots of memories)
She's getting better. She was diagnosed with "broken heart syndrome" She needs months of rest.

My homeschool started off strong, I am thankful for the grace God has given me to tackle it all. I positively without a doubt love being home teaching my kids. They are such a blessing. Of course in the middle of the year, I will need to remember the energy I have now!! I told nin that I wish I could channel it and use it when I loose the umphf.
I'll try to get some pics up.

3 comments:

Ian said...

I hadn't heard that your mom was having heart problems. I hope that she can recover from this. Tell her to hang in there and say, "Hi" for us.
Ian and Ruth

Madame Angela Baggett said...

give my love to Irene too from me. May she get strong and well with tons of years to enjoy all these grandkids tales and smiles.

Lynn said...

I hope your mom is okay, now!! "hi" from me,as well.