Tuesday, August 12, 2008

blessing 58-63



58. This song is still pivotal in my walk with my God. I return to the message He spoke to me, often. I love this song. It's called "even if" by Zoegirl

59. The message of the song is to keep running back to Him as many times as it takes. We will be doing this till the day we pass from this temporary home

60. The message that we will be fine. No matter the storm, the desert, the circumstance (read our profile!!!) He takes care of us!

61. He gives us sisters and brothers to walk with along the way. He blessed us with family. He never said we had to do it alone.

62. My sister. We are so close. When we were cheorographing this dance, we just sat and prayed. The Lord gave us prophetic pictures of how to dance each line. The armor of God at the end came to us both in our prayer time.

63. Without God, nothing is possible....BUT WITH HIM ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE <><

3 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

I love how God spoke to you through prayer. I love that God speaks! I can't wait to meet you.

Trev and Rebekah said...

I like the the last video. So powerful.

Carol said...

Oh, Sarah and Ninette...
I was watching the videos and kept thinking over and over again how beautiful you two are. God thinks you're both pretty awesome!
Thanks for sharing your heart and letting people in to see you (not some projection of what you think you're supposed to be). That's one of the things I really love about both of you. I miss you. Take care!