Wednesday, August 27, 2008

More blessings (81-100)

81. I am trusting God for my healing for my heartburn. I am trying to make the nesessary changes to my diet to help in the healing process. Right now, I am in the process of cutting out coffee completely!! Scary to me. You don't realize how much something is a god in your life until you try to take it away! I'm down to 1 cup (instead of 3) in the morning. I have also cut the grounds in half. Headaches are now a part of my life.

82. I am trusting God for my healing for my eating patterns. I know that I am changing slowly. I remember a dear friend said to me more than once that you can't really grow in the way you eat until you stop throwing up. She was right. I'm thankful that God is changing me into a "normal" eater....just like everyone else!!

83. I am trusting God for healing in my extended family. My parents are awesome! They taught me so many things that alot of other children never learn. We hung out last night and I was just rememebering all of my family's good traits. Honesty and openness. They have good hearts.

84. On lighter news, I am thankful that school is starting this Tuesday! Even tho the summer is over, I am excited to get back into routine and teach the kids fun stuff!

85. I am thankful that my mom is taking my babies this morning for me to lay out all my school books

86. My girls are worshipping and cleaning their room as I type.

87. We found "Ristar" on the internet and now I am able to pass on this awesome game to my son (It was originally from a Sega Genesis)

88. I am going to be harvesting my garden soon, with potatoes, tomatoes, dill, and carrots!

89. That Joe has lost 7 pounds. I am thankful that he has realized in the last couple of weeks the importance of strength and cardio and is doing well. He is happier and has more energy. He's actually been sprinting and running a bit!

90. That with God all things are possible

91. That at any moment of any day of any circumstance, I can run to my hiding place where my Father in heaven holds me.

92. That I will soon be caffeine free!

93. That God is contiunally leading me to higher ground, to deeper levels and to new freedoms!

94. That He loves me so much that He's not willing to leave me to die, which is what my flesh is made of

95. That I have brothers and sisters in Christ that pray for me, encourage me and I know are FOR me.

96. I love that I have opportunities to be there for them as well. To love and encourage them too!

97. Totally thankful for Morgan. My very very close friend that I've known since I was 5! God uses her all the time!!!!!! She encourages me and is FOR me too! She understands me. We've walked together for so long, I know that I don't have to explain a whole lot....she just knows! (looking forward to my 30th bday with yoU!!!)

98. My friend Steph. She has become so dear to me. Her heart is so good. She has so much love to give. She overflows with it. I am thankful to have her in my life because we've been through so much of the same things. Married young, a child with cerebral palsy and the death of our sons. I am so looking forward to building our friendship throughout the rest of our lives!

99. That I'm almost to 100 blessings!

100. That I have thanked the Lord for 100 things on this blog!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sarah, I just thank God for you today. Out of 100 things to be greatful for not once have you mentioned food or clothes, that tells me how much more you expect from God. Not that you aren't thankful for them, but your depending on Him for much more. WOW!!
P.S.Thanks for your comments over at my place, thay are much appreceated.

Trail Rider said...

you got me thinking.....i think I take those things for granted in alot of ways....

hmmmmm

Nin said...

I believe God will fully redeem all that was damaged as far as your heart burn....
God is just laying new bricks in the foundation of this testimony he is building in you...to share with others, the freedom you have found in Jesus, the bondage that was broken. Praying for you...
Hip hip hurray for Joe and his 7 lbs, and double hip hip hurray for RISTAR! haha!
You cheated on the last two.

Trev and Rebekah said...

Do you and your hubby work out together?

Anonymous said...

I love you too.

Morgan