Monday, September 01, 2008

1000 Blessings 100-114

100. Today I am thankful for my mother in law. i hope she's reading this so she can know how much I love her and appreciate her. I stopped by her house to pick up a baby gate today to find her baking a strawberry rhubarb custard pie for her future son in law. She's always serving someone! Her home is always open. She let me come in and plan the rest of my school. It's just so peaceful over there.

101. I am thankful that she took my son to B.C. a couple of weeks ago. I was able to see all the pictures from the trip and he must have had a blast! She took him on the sky train and a boat and to the river (really close to the ocean) They went to the zoo, and swam in his great aunt's pool! The time and resources that she invests into my kids.....so so thankful and I love her so much!

102. I am so thankful that God has found my sister in law her mate. She has been looking (so has he!) for a long time! He is perfect for her. they are for eachother.

103. I am thankful that I am ready for school. I have all my books and schedules ready. I pray that God blesses our learning year!

104. I am thankful for frozen pizza!

105. Ikea cups

106. Gel pens

107. watermelon smelling hand soap

108. Febreeze Mr. Clean

109. Gaviscon maximum strength foaming tablets

110. Relaxation music and candles

111. the colors of fall right around the corner

112. All the crafts that go with fall!

113. All my fall decorations that will be coming out soon!

114. And....I AM caffeine free! since Wednesday! I miss it terribly!!!!!!! But, just shows how much of a God is was in my life! I think of drinking coffee, it seems like 50 times a day
"I'll just stop at timmy's for a coffee"
"I'll go to nin's for a coffee"
"I'm going to sit down and make myself some coffee while the kids are quiet"

One morning, I even got up went straight to the coffee machine and took the pot and filled it with water.....I caught myself and said outloud, "What are you doing???" that was hard.

4 comments:

cipederson said...

I am thankful for friends like you, I am thankful for the time we spent together walking. Could you teach me to decorate my living room, and I would like see what you do for weight lifting.

Nin said...

100. Bonnie is awesome : )
101. Noah is awesome : )
102. Eugine is cool : )
103. I too am thankful for school, looking forward to many things.
104. Tomato costco pizza? mmmmmm
105. Me too.
106. Don't have any.
107. Don't have any.
108. Me too! Just bought some more today.
109. haha, just as I was thankful for my codeine. Good ol' narcotics...
110. Me too, piano.
111. Agreed.
112. Agreed! So excited to glue a bunch of junk to paper with the pan. haha.
113. You're so funny with all your decor.
114. WAY TO GO!!!!
Would not be able to do it, not that way. I would definately have to ween myself, from full to half caf to decaf... I would be suffering emmensly with headaches. Are you? Plus, I would have to do it by my own choice, if I were forced without a choice... man I don't know.
You can still come for water, since you can't drink crystal light either. Oh, and I have milk.
"I'll just stop at nin's for milk"
Has a nice ring to it don't you think?

Jenny said...

Awesome blessings...
I've been coffee free since May 2007.
I'm having a hard time getting motivated these days. My youngest is off to Kindergarten full time next week so my workouts will begin....

Trev and Rebekah said...

I think the hardest thing for me to stop eating would be sugar. I love ice-cream, cookies, candy, etc.