Monday, September 29, 2008

The sweet place of surrender


There's only two kinds of pain
There's the pain of walking in your sin...
and the pain of going through the fire with the Lord.

Walking in sin without repenting is so painful! There's such weight, such a heavy load that isn't meant for you to carry! It wasn't meant for human kind to carry, it was meant to Jesus to take it. So when you choose to stay in rebellion, you will just ever increasingly get more and more weary with no peace....it's not a fun place.

But the fire is such a sweet place. Where your flesh burns alive and hurts like crazy, but in the purification, there is peace and blessing right in the midst of being burned alive. In the midst of all your fears screaming with ear piercing screams, with pain so great, you think you won't make it......God is ever near. His love knows no bounds!
In His Love I can hide there
I can cry there safely
He'll comfort me, heal me, bring me peace....

Even when the world around me has crashed, He never changes~ His love never fails, it never stops, it never runs out, there's always enough.

God is teaching me that I have a choice at all times. I never have "the right" to walk apart from faith. NEVER.
Sin will always always bring consequences. There is never a time when a price isn't paid for walking in sin.
My spirit in this last weekend has started grasing this verse:
These three remain, FAITH HOPE AND LOVE, But the greatest of these is LOVE.

HOW TRUE......God's love.....there is no words.......

4 comments:

Nin said...

You're a pretty cool and amazing woman, whom I look up to GREATLY.

Carol said...

I thought of this song for you when I read your post. I'm still praying for you.

Love ~ Carol

"Yet I Will Praise" (by Andy Park)

I will praise You Lord my God,
Even in my brokenness
I will praise
You Lord

I will praise You Lord my God,
Even in my desperation
I will praise
You Lord

And I can't understand all that
You allow; I just can't see the reason

But my life is in Your hands and though
I cannot see, I choose to
trust You

CHORUS

Even when my heart is torn
I will praise (trust) You Lord

Even when I feel deserted I will praise You Lord
Even in the darkest valley I will praise You Lord
When my world is shattered and it seems all hope is gone
Yet I will praise You Lord

I will trust You Lord my God,
Even in my loneliness
I will trust
You Lord

I will trust You Lord my God,
Even when I cannot hear you
I will trust You Lord

And I will not forget that you hung on a cross
Lord you bled and
died for me

And if I have to suffer
I know that you've been there
And I know that you're here now

CHORUS

Anonymous said...

hi how is it going? give me call sometime I would like to walk over and see you sometime. Love you lots. did you have a chance to read my last blog, I wrote about being carried.Colleen

Trev and Rebekah said...

As I read your post I realized that you have a gift of teaching or something similar. You have walked through the fire and live to testify of God's greatness and His love and faithfulness. The way you write is a gift from God and you can explain spiritual truths in a way that makes others understand it better. Does that make sense?
Love ya!