Saturday, September 13, 2008

yet another day

-love does crazy things
-when you become one flesh, being apart is not possible
-God is changing me
-learning more about His unconditional love than I ever have
-There are no strings attached with love
-a revelation of my emotions being my god
-so so thankful for all the support
-thank you holly for the super yummy pizza last night and the joy of your baby
-thank you chris for the beautiful flowers
-thank you monica for coming over to help clean
-thank you carol for coming and putting my not so sober self to bed
-thank you steph and morgan for listening
-thank you mom and dad for taking care of my kids when i can't
-thank you nin for being the BEST SISTER EVER, crying with me
-thank you mom and sis (in law) for loving us and all your help
-thank you for all of you that are praying


-Hopeful
-scared
-Looking up

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever your crises, Sarah, I want to give you permission to feel miserable, mad, sad, bad, hurt or whatever it is you are feeling. You can only heal if you let yourself hurt first.

I also know that you have the courage and resources somewhere deep deep within yourself to take one tiny baby step today that will get you through this without fear.

Can't stop praying and thinking of you. Nel

Amber said...

i've been thinking of you these last few days. i'm so so happy to see that you have such wonderful people in your life taking such good care of you. blessings to you today.

Trev and Rebekah said...

Thank you for sharing your daily emotions. I am glad you are feeling loved and supported.

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad that everyone is stepping up and encouraging you!! we all love you...

camille

Unknown said...

Still praying.

Love you,
t