Sunday, September 21, 2008

Is Jesus enough?

If the very thing you love the most was taken from you, would Jesus be enough?
Is His love enough to sustain you?
Is His presence your refuge where you go?
Do you find the peace that passes all understanding when you get to the strong tower?

These questions grieves me because I know the answers aren't what I thought they were.
My desire and the truth aren't matching.

So that you know, there is still amazing miracles happening and God is healing as I said before. But He's really wanting to rebuild a poorly built foundation in my life. It's exciting, yet very painful. To lay down the things that you love the most, your dreams and hopes. To trust that He will give back to you what He knows best....

I know He is good....I want to passionately pursue the One that pursued me first....
Jesus.....He's the way, the truth and the life.
Be my Vision.....

3 comments:

andrew + camille said...

thinking of you this morning.... did you find someone to come over?
these are heavy, deep questions.. and i'm with you - don't know what my answers would be!
love you and praying always

Dianna said...

Hi Dear! Are you able to view my blog now? sent you an invite.
Praying that God covers you and your household. He will not pass you by.

Trev and Rebekah said...

I just LOVE you and your heart.
Pain is no fun yet to look back on what shape us and transform our characters is amazing. We had the chance this weekend. To reflect on our life story. I was amazed to see How Jesus never left me even in times when I felt He did.
I was also reminded this weekend that if Jesus is going to be my completeness then that means nothing else can complete me than him. It's something I am reflecting on.