Monday, September 22, 2008

The love of Jesus

While we were still sinners, Christ died for us
He became sin for us on our behalf so that we may live
His love is unconditional...it doesn't matter your performance, He just wants YOU!
He is slow to anger and quick to forgive
Our sins have been cast as far as the east from the west (that's a neverending GAP!)
He is the God of reconciliation
The God of restoration
The God of redemption
The God of provision

He is worthy.....seriously, after all He's done.....He is worthy of all our lives....
God's grace and supernatural power to get through troubled times is never ending. You have all you need at all times....
He is faithful
I wish my words could really capture Him in my heart. But the important thing....is that HE knows.....He knows....He knows all.....

12 comments:

Diane said...

Thank-you for keeping my life in focus. There is more to life than what I am seeing. (no caffeine, wow!). God bless you.

Carebear said...

oh, haha...i'm back on caffeine....(blush) i drink only one cup in the morning.

Anonymous said...

A further reason I do not comment - can you image a stranger, or one of your "nice" friends, going from your blog to mine?

I actually wanted to say something on someone else's celebratory post but thought better of it for that very reason.

Carebear said...

WHAT??? speak english with a name please

Trev and Rebekah said...

I needed that last part. It's beena frustrating day for me and I needed those words.

Kamelle said...

I hope you are staying strong. I am praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Okay,
1. I am sorry if my comment was insensitive, but I did not know, still do not know the depth of your present struggle. I just know it is bad - someone who thought I knew said something and then shut-up when they realised I am in the dark.
2. Think of my comment in terms of a humourous break the middle of your tragic struggle.

You are a smart girl, you know who I am.

Nin said...

I knew who you were ; )
You gonna have to be funnier if you're choosing the role of comic relief. lol.

Princess Warrior said...

Hey carebear, Big hugs and bugs, but no slugs cause their slimy:)

Carebear said...

I knew who you were the second I started reading you......I just thought I could manipulate you into coming clean with your intellectual dialog! LOL
your such a card, I wouldn't even attempt to pick a brain like yours! But look at all your one comment produced! haha....

Sometimes, you don't speak english, or maybe the english i speak.... :)
But heh!!!....now i know you read my blog! :) :) :)

Carebear said...

And yes, you've made me chuckle in between. Your brain always does....giggle.....

Trev and Rebekah said...

How was this last week for you? I've been thinking about you.