Thursday, September 04, 2008

sad

I am sad today. For a few reasons. Most I'm not able to say.
But because I'm committed to honesty on my blog and being real, I thought I would just share where I'm at.

I wonder what God will do?
I wonder what little choices that are made day after day will affect the future?
I wonder if this will make me stronger, or make me fall apart. Today, I feel that things are falling apart.

But I only know in PART......
I guess I will add one more thing to be thankful

115. God knows the whole story.....
Please hold us in Your Hand......

7 comments:

Nin said...

I don't know what to say....
I love you so so much. Am here for you for whatever whenever. Will listen anytime.
The little sis in me that wishes you didn't have to be sad, needs to trust that God knows the whole story too...
I will trust that with you.

Princess Warrior said...

Hey babe, A huge hug to you. I am just chatting with nin about tomorrow, phone her, cause it sounds like you need this night out:) Love you.

Princess Warrior said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynn said...

Sorry things aren't looking good right now...I'll be praying for you!
Keep trusting God!

love,
Lynn

Trev and Rebekah said...

I am sorry you are sad. I wish I was there to listen, give you a hug and pray for you. God does know the whole story and even if you feel like falling apart he will be the one to pick up the pieces adn to help put you back together.

Jenny said...

Hugs and prayers for you my friend.
:)
I've been having a couple of really sad days myself...man, sometimes life is a struggle...

Unknown said...

The mountains shall depart and the hills be removedl but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee. Isaiah 54:10

There hath not failed one word of all His good promise. I Kings 8:56

The Lord gave me these two verses a couple of weeks ago. I wrote them on a notecard and placed it under my monitor so they are in front of me all day. They have been a great comfort to me and have given me something to hope in despite my hopeless-seeming circumstances. I pray they do the same for you.

Love,
t