Monday, September 15, 2008

My daily updates are now coming to an end

Healing and reconciliation are happening.

Our family is now under God's covering and protection. No more details will be shared. But i want to praise God for all He is doing and is going to do!

Our family is being transformed. Sometimes we need to hit bottom before we can be lifted up....and that's what we hit!

Thanks all for you prayers and support.
Don't stop praying! there is much to do.......we need all the covering we can get.
Blessings, and signing off on this chapter of my public blog.....

12 comments:

Janelle said...

i've been thinking about you non-stop and am excited to see that the healing has begun! :)
you are LOVED!!! :)

Princess Warrior said...

YAY! On another note I am doing lots of walking with a little bit of running:) Do you have an e-mail Sarah?

Carebear said...

jswald@shaw.ca
my running has completely stopped. for the first time in a year and a half!
good for you pw! thank you for your calls. i'd love to connect with you soon

andrew + camille said...

love you guys so much!!!!

Anonymous said...

Want you to know we have been praying for you, and love you lots!! If there is anything you need, please let me know.

Jenny said...

Glad to hear that healing has begun.
Will continue to pray.
Big hugs and lotsa love!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the encouraging update. I will continue praying.

love,
t

Monica said...

I'm glad to hear that things are looking up. I'll keep praying for you guys.

Dianna said...

yah!! for good and well spirits right now!! Still praying..

Trev and Rebekah said...

Praying!
Are you going private with your blog?

Carebear said...

no, im just not sharing anything else about what's going on.

thank you all so much for your prayers. i'm trusting in God to finish the work he started in this. you've all been awesome!

Blessings on all my support!

Lani - the flowerlady said...

Hey sweetheart, Good to see good news, haven't been on here for a little while so I'm glad to see that things are looking a little differently now. I guess I should just act on my desire to talk to you and phone you or something. We've been praying for you and love you both sooooooooooooo much. Blessings.