Thursday, August 14, 2008

Blessings 64-71 Going for 1000!


64. I am thankful that Noah is coming home today! I miss him so much. sometimes you just need a break from someone to realize how much you appreciate them. All the little things that usually bug me, I'm missing! It's been a quiet week

65. I am so thankful that my mother in law has given Noah this opportunity to go on his first plane ride and is spending the week with him in BC.

66. I am thankful for Joe these days. Even though marriage is crazy hard sometimes, we still have 13 years of knowing eachother. He knows me so well. Becoming one flesh more and more.


67. I am thankful for the sun today. I am looking forward to taking my girls for a walk down by the river and buying them ice cream.

68. I am thankful that my house is reasonably clean. My whole upstairs at ONCE is a big deal. The only things that are priority and visible are: Upstairs bathroom, Noah's room and one load in the dryer!


69. My new neighbours. My last neighbour had her children taken away and her home turned into a crack house. I pray that God will build relationship with these new neighbours and that He would be known from the testimony from this home.


70. My two baby girls playing peacefully, laughing as I type.


71. I am looking forward to the AFTER affect of my workout I'm going to be doing as soon as I'm done this post. Not necessarily DOING the workout itself!

3 comments:

Nin said...

did u get Noah's room done lol?
We're also going to be having new neighbors, my prayer is the same.
thankful more and more for the weather, summer is back baby!

Trail Rider said...

yeah, his room turned out pretty good. I still am wanting to do the walls with pics and stuff. accessorize. but all that can cost so much money. You could help me think of ideas that aren't too expensive...you're good at that.

CAN"T CAN"T CAN"T CAN"T WAIT FOR THE BEACH TOMORROW! sunbathing, playing in the water and not having to worry about the kids......

Dianna said...

I'm in kind of a clean nest syndrome right now also. But there is still very little energy on my part. I'm dealing with sick children who just don't seem to get well right now. Esp. my little girl. It doesn't leave me well rested come daytime. Not to mention being heavily pregnant doesn't help either. I'm twice the size with this pregnancy since I'm filling up with fluid.