Monday, August 18, 2008

Blessings 72-80 ... God

72. I am thankful that God knows what's best. He IS love. That He is perfect and flawless. That He is good and always right. That I don't need to figure it all out. I can just leave my life at the foot of the cross. God give me the grace to do that and everything that means.

73. I am thankful that while we were still sinners, He died for us. That even in our sinful, dark state, He loves us just as we are.

74. I am thankful that God can take water and turn it into wine. He can get water from a rock, that He can send manna from heaven to feed us. That He can make us new creations, make the blind to see, the lame walk, the dead rise again.

75. I am thankful that there is hope at all times, no matter how dark, no matter how dry, no matter how hard or deep you are. His purposes prevail, and they are to prosper us.

76. I am thankful that He has given us the ability through His strength to be content in whatever circumstance. Whether hungry or full, we can be at peace and in His secret place for refuge.

77. I am thankful that He is to be made known to all. That it's not about me, it's about glorifying Him in each step we take. That this temporary home is only for a short while and that soon, we will be Home forever!

78. I am thankful for families. That we don't get to choose our moms, dads, sisters or brothers. That He has placed the lonely in families. He reveals pieces of Himself through living in our earthly families. He teaches us about unconditional love, grace and mercy and humility.

79. I am thankful that His grace is sufficent. That His strength is made perfect in my weakness. That I can do ALL things through Christ. That I am a new creation. That I am His child, I am holy and blameless in His sight. That He chose me before the creation of ALL the world.

80. I am thankful that all the good in me is cause He lives there. I am thankful that He has chosen my heart as His home and that He made a way to move in.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love! Love! #80 Very incouraging!