Monday, January 05, 2009

The true measure of a woman


Time to journey down the path in pursuit of truth. What is the true measure of a woman?
I've written down my thoughts in my journal last night and this morning. Not going to reveal it yet...but I just wanted to share the path I'm on.

Asking hard questions, opening up my heart in a very very vulnerable way. Scared of the pain, yet I know that its' now or never. I have to keep going. There's no other way.

Last night I caught a glimpse into God's heart for me, and into some truth. As my heart slowly surrendered to God's tenderness and trusting that He would take care of me, I painfully released more lies and accepted more truth. Renewing your mind actually is quite hard.

God led me to my next book, "The true measure of a woman" by Lisa Bevere. I LOVE how the spirit uses her to speak God's heart!

I'll share more as I walk down this path. If you want to share what you think a measure of a woman is...please...let's share together!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

i got that book for Christmas! haven't started it yet, but now i want too! :)

Trev and Rebekah said...

I love that you are learning a lot and reading lots too. I look forward to being home in Spring and reading books for fun and enjoyment rather than acedemic learning.