Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I need a miracle

There's things in my heart that are very scary. Normal in my circumstances, but in need of God's healing.

If someone's loved one got killed by a drunk driver, I'm sure that they would go through a time of hating the person that killed them. Sinful, yet normal. Forgiveness is only possible through the grace of God.

My heart cries out for righteousness. As I carry hate in my heart, I know only God can bring me the ability to forgive. I can't will it, becuase my human nature is to respond in hate. So when I am healed of this, it will be GOD that did it. Nothing else can redeem this.

When God bring full redemption......what a glorious testimony all this will be......
God is more than able and I'm fully confident of that.
Never through all this have I doubted his goodness, his love for me or his faithfulness.

2 comments:

Messenger International said...

Now to Him who is ABLE to do exceedingly abundantly above ALL that you can ask or imagine according to the power that is at work in YOU!! (Eph 3:20)

Your heart is positioned for this scripture to come alive. Continue in openess before the Lord, and He will do it!!

Blessings!

andrew + camille said...

i am blessed by you every time i stop by. thank you for sharing the wisdom that God has given to you. i will keep praying for you... keep doing what you're doing, girl