Monday, February 23, 2009

My thoughts in point form

-A new sense of purpose rising up in me
-A peace and rest that God is carrying us through this transition
-A mom at heart, knowing for her little (big) ones are in a big world without her
-What does God have for us now?
-Rebuilding
-redeeming
-rewiring
-rejoicing
-heart soft.....who am I?
-ears listening.....God, what do say about me?
-eyes opening....in faith, where are you taking us?

-Faith playing playdoh at our kitchen table
-Elishah napping
-will I clean out the hall closet? I could tackle anything in this house......
God speak, I am listening.
Bring your continued healing into this home.......

2 comments:

Trail Rider said...

You are doing awesome babe, in God's timing all of this will come together.

Nin said...

I like your thoughts.
I like your second paragraph, and am so glad that God has renewed your sense of purpose and that you feel you can take on the world!