Thursday, April 03, 2008

My favs....

Subway chicken breast 6 inch! with sweet onion and hot sauce!
One whole wheat tortilla and a scoop of beans (stolen idea from my awesome sis corey!)
This movie deepens my faith, my commintment, and he pours more love each time I see this movie!
Classic Uncle buck! Buck: Hey, I stopped smoking cigarettes.
Isn't that something? I'm on to cigars now. I'm on to a five-year plan. I eliminated cigarettes, then I go to cigars, then I go to pipes, then I go to chewing tobacco, then I'm on to that nicotine gum.
Out of all 6 this one rocked! it was a dark one, but it tied them all together nicely.
still watch this. whether it's while eating popcorn, or running on the treadmill, it's always good for a good laugh!
WOW, I am still amazed at how well this one was done !
The warden: "he just up and vanished like a fart in the wind!!!!!'
One of my recent favs....I am legend. A must see.....but make sure you have someone close to you to watch it with! It's a jumpy one!

I am robot. Cool concept, good special effects!
Good ol' "cool runnings" Who's seen this and feel in love with it?

Jesus has so much to teach me about unconditional love. I love this pic cause this shows how gentle he is and how he loves children. Jesus is the man!


Casting crowns. Has become a staple in my worship. With songs directly related to losing my oldest son and how has gotten me through it.

Group 1 crew. A christian hip hop band with a real message of hope and forgiveness~
Kj......a rapper.....and raps about real life, real things and about how he's sold out to Christ!

Rihanna! Please don't stop the music, shut up and drive and Rehab and my favs to run to.Ever since I was a child, I have had most of her albums. She has so much talent. Can you believe she's 50!!!???


Love this reality show. They take 6 months and follow people through their journey. no gimicks, no diets, just sweat, eating clean and working hard.Last 10 pounds boot camp. I get so many ideas for my own walk from this show. That's where I was inspired to start doing stairs with Nin! It was a final challenge on this show!

Running is still my passion and it's a good way to release the stress from the day.I have realized with running that without core body strength, you can't really go that far. So core workouts are a part of my life now.

Nature.....outdoors. quiet....a place where God can speak to me.



Love homedepot! Sometimes tho, going there makes me feel discontent with what I have....
Who DOESN"T love dollarama!???

These things are so cool! I bought one a month ago and I can still smell when it switches smells. It's fresh, and makes my home more relaxing.


DUH.....who would have guessed?
Asian food....of course still a fan of Saskatoon asian!

Rainbows have always been extra special to me. They remind of God's faithfulness and that He always always keeps his promises

There's nothing like a timmy's to "pick you up" on the way home from running errands!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I learnt so much about you in that post! I loved it!
Blessings

Nin said...

Mr's Shneee.....Mr. S, on sticking it to the man: "but you can't just say it man, you've gotta feel it in your BLOOD AND GUTS!"

Frankie: Ms. Mullins, you're the man
Ms. Mullins: Thank you Frankie!

That's what I thought of when you said Jesus was the man. I know I'm such a sinner. And I make fun of Accepella, caught on the Itallian BMT.

I agree with the Home Depot thing, that video from holly really made me think about that golden arrow.....among other things God is reminding me of, that I knew, but have walked away from. It was a good refresher.

You and your I am legend. I think I would've liked that movie more than I did if you would'nt have said "It's the best movie in the history of movie everywhere!!!!"

hey BUCK!!!! Have a bad day today?

Trail Rider said...

Don't worry nin, don't feel bad....
Our mother figure is responsible for the golden arrow, so you don't have to feel bad! Without her, there would be no golden arrow of consumption! (Love you mom oxox)

And WHO was pretending their water bottle was a mic and infront of the whole block, mocking acapella?....Of course you DID follow.....

That was fun tho.

Sorry for ruining the BEST MOVIE EVER MADE! Too bad I talked it up so much :( But also too bad you feel asleep to it TWICE!

Nin said...

fair enough.....my bad

Trev and Rebekah said...

I love so many of those things too. I am addicted to Tim's but it's mostly because I want to win at Roll UP The Rim! :0) I'm not a really big coffee drinker otherwise.

I love that you do stairs and that you are learning how to be healthy. That's something I need to do more of. I need to quite snacking and start being more active.

Unknown said...

Good day!

I've only won a roll up the rim twice, but it was like a coffee and doughnut.

What gal can resist the dollerama? I think some day we'll be looking back at it and it will seem like a penny store. "Oh, Do you remember when we had a store where everything was just a doller?" (old rusty voice)