Thursday, April 17, 2008

My friend morgie poo

Morgan is the bride and I was her maid of honor in 2005.

The REAL GOOD friends only come once in a life time....mine came when I was 5 years old and has stuck by me like loyal glue ever since.

Morgan.....
Last night we went to the field house to workout and I had such a good time! We killed every mucsle group we could think of and then some! I'm feelin it today man! How you doin????

Seriously....being sappy, but for serious real.....she has amazing qualities, I'm so blessed to have her.

She's honest. She'll tell youwhat she sees and with YOU BEST INTEREST AT HEART

She's loyal. You can trust her to keep your secrets. She'll be there WHEVEVER you need her

She's super fun. Not afraid to laugh at herself.....OR ME....when I was trying to do those nasty leg lifts with my abs!!!!

She whole hearted. She puts her whole self into what she does, her job, her daughter, her friends, her marriage....

She's selfless. She will always think of what she can do to help you. Alot of times before she thinks of what she needs....but she's not a martyr.


Yesterday, after leaving my body on the floor at the field house, and my spirit somehow left the building......we were standing there in the parking lot saying goodbye. I couldn't help but smile super big. I was overwhelmed with the blessing that I had in this friend. She loves me, and I love her.....This is sounding so sappy....but I just need to say it.


God, thanks for giving her to me. You knew that we needed eachother.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you too honey.

Morgan

P.S. My butt is killing me!

Anonymous said...

Aww that is so awesome to find. A true lasting friendship! Oh and by the way, you look amazing in red!

-Ranya

Tanya said...

It is a huge blessing to have a friend like that!!

andrew + camille said...

wow... i've been feeling reallly reallllllly reallllllllllllllllly blessed by my friends lately. i'm SOOOoooooOOOo blessed. ive been amazed at how God just keeps expanding my heart and giving me these amazing girlfriends who have sown into my life... so blessed. thanks for sharing!