Monday, April 14, 2008

Nothing important to say

I go through spurts with my blog, where I have lost of profound things to say and then I'm just dry. And if I DO have things I'm learning, I'm just not in the mood to share them.

I tried to sit down and write out my last couple of parts to my eating disorder story, but my brain seems fried. I still haven't had an episode and am determined to never return to that part of my old life. Hopefully sometime this week, I will get the last part published.

As of now, lots of things are rattling around in my head and heart. I'm processing alot and God is saying things that I'm trying to to filter and discern.

Sickness continues in my home. My throat is still a mild bother, and my little baby girl has a fever. This is part of what I'm trying to discern. Why are we sick all the time?

On a better note, Joe has started biking to work this week. We bought this tub of 'veggies' that you mix in a cup of water. It's green powder stuff, since Joe doesn't eat any fruits or veggies. Joe drank a cup "o veggie" the first couple of days and then left it. But this morning I saw it out on the counter. He phoned me from work and said he feels great! I've always wanted him to start taking care of his body. I want to grow old with him and have a great quality of life when we are old and retired. We had our first child in high school, we've never been alone. So when our kids grow up and move out, I'm excited to have a head start with my hubby! there are pros and cons to having kids sooner or later. The pro for having them sooner is that we will be young when they grow up. And hopefully healthy and well.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our cup needs to fill up before we can overflow. Even if your heart is nearly full it is not ready to spill out to others. Don't be discouraged at times I waited for a year to blog and then when I came back to it: the last blog and the first blog just happened to be the same subject. God is working in you sometimes we don't understand how or what he is doing, I don't think your dry I think your waiting for the time to share. There is a time for everything. Love ya. Cant remeber my pass word Colleen

Anonymous said...

error "not dry" instead of dry

Anonymous said...

I am in a bit of a valley right now cause I don't want to share to much about what I am going through right now just because I think it's between me an God so I know all about feeling dry. I hope you will be feeling better soon!
Love you

andrew + camille said...

yup yup yup you guys will be SUPER young when your kids are outta the house!! that will be SOOOOOOOO fun for you guys!!! i'm almost jealous! :) hehe
ps i would love to add you to my blog so let me know if you have a gmail account!!

Nin said...

yes, I agree with the bonus of having kids young. I'm looking forward to still being young when J's older. Right now I'm still in that phase where people stare at me and try to do the math in their head....."wow, she must've been 12!"
Anyway, good for Joe, that's all I can say. We've talked about this lots, and to be honest it doesn't surprise me that he's taking all these awesome steps. :) hehe.
I once heard someone say that people who are fighters in the spiritual realm, are usually physically sick. Don't sluff this off and say "well I'm not a fighter" cuz you are. And it's deeper than we see, maybe your kids are going to be really big fighters.....
On the other hand, I think sickness comes when God wants us to rest. Were you needing rest?
Went running yesterday.........did bing too! hehehehehe! I'm half way baby!

Trev and Rebekah said...

Hope you feel better soon.