Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Not sick and on a roll

I don't have much time to post an update, but a couple of secs to say that I'm better and we are back on track with school. Feels much better to be doing what you need to be doing.

I still wanna finish my bulimia testimony!!! I'm at the part where I decided enough is enough. On Feburary 5 of this year, I took a plunge. and as of today it's been 2 months and 4 days since my last episode! So when I get a chance, I will continue the story. Although the story NEVER ENDS.....something I'm really learning. There is never an end, it goes on till christ comes back! I guess in my head somewhere, I keep thinking that I will arrive, or be done......

Not so......
Jesus is NEVER done with us.
The potter continues to mold.

6 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

I have been reminded this week that I am the clay and Jesus is the Potter. He is at work in my life and it is good. I'm proud of you.

Unknown said...

Hay Hun, Good to hear you're all better and going to be better yet as you remaine yielded. That's very exciting how the story never ends, isn't it? God's love just won't let us be. Grace to you and peace.

Dianna said...

God smiles down at you as you reach up to Him! Keep on! I'm cheering for you!

Nin said...

glad you're not sick anymore, looking forward to tomorrow. Watched last ten pounds bootcamp yesterday, laughed and laughed. I love that show. I so want to put a bunch of weight on our backpacks one day and go running or hiking.

Trail Rider said...

hmmmm, that could be our saturday challenge? go, walk run on the meewasin? with 20 lbs of sugar on our backs?

Anonymous said...

the potter and the clay...i love that...because it is so true thanks for reminding me.....


-Ranya