Wednesday, November 05, 2008

9 months today

3 quarters of a year.....never in my life have I seen that kind of clean time in 18 years. I found this post 2 years ago of when I was still wrestling with bulimia. It's such fresh air to live without it! God used to tell me that someday, it will be a distant memory. Not that I would be able to forget the pain because it will be the pain that He will use to glorify Him someday!
. 18 years, I wrestled that beast. There were so many days, I thought I thought I'd take that beast to my grave....


Praise God! Only through His death and resurrection have I been able to experience a death and a rising to new life!

Here is a post from a couple years ago. When I was in the thick of the cycle.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

AWESOME!!! God is so faithful! Thanks for sharing. Your testimony is an encouragement to me and gives me hope.

Trev and Rebekah said...

I am so proud of you. You have such a moldable heart. We talked in our session the other day about suffering for His glory. I see that in your life. Thank you for pointing others to Jesus through your times of suffering. I love you!

Nin said...

green for growth.... nice.
Loved reading this post.....and that old one.....wow. Crazy to think of all God has done.

Dianna said...

You are special and such an inspiration to me. God is using you in so many special ways. I see that.