Monday, November 17, 2008

this and that

Noah at homeschool gymnastics. Let him burn off some of that energy!!! If that was even possible!This is what the girls do while Noah jumps around. Sometimes I take them to parables for hot chocolate while Noah jumps around.

Elishah being cute
Noah in Tae Kwon Do. He tests for his yellow belt in 2 weeks

Isaiah in 3rd year ballet. She's skipping backwards! Can you do that?
Our hot tub that we rented for our anniversary! We should have taken more pics than we did :(
Here's the kids running in the snow with steamy hot bodies!
Elishah loved it! well, so did everyone!
I put this on facebook, but I wanted my mother in law to see this. If you click to enlarge the picture, you can actually see a rabbit, an insect, a sperm and other things if you use your imagination!
This is what my mom and my auntie ninette do when they want to visit! They occasionally give us candy so they can get in a few minutes of talking! But they didn't really get to visit anyway, cause we were making everything sticky!
Daniel enjoying his treat.

3 comments:

Nin said...

I give Daniel various junk food every time we shop to keep him happy.
I never thought I would do that.

Trev and Rebekah said...

Fun post!
So your kids draw on the wall? Isaiah likes to find pens and write on our sheets, etc.
Your littlest one is sure a beautiful little girl.
I love it that Noah "jumps around"...such a boy thing.

Trev and Rebekah said...

Trev saw a bee in that art drawing and I saw a parrot.