Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Our 12th year anniversary

Honestly, it is by God's grace, mercy, love and compassion that Joe and I have celebrated (and I mean celebrated!) our 12th year this year.

God hasn't released the story yet, but when the timing is right, we will be able to encourage and help many people.....not just yet tho.....

This year, we changed everything. We used to stay in a hotel every year and go to our favorite anniversary restaurant, Mr. Rizo's. This year, we farmed out the kids and rented a hot tub!

I am so blessed to have a man like Joe. His heart is amazing. I wish I could share more! But all I can say is that God is making us stronger than we've ever been. Our foundations are being rebuilt and our faith solidified in the One true rock...Jesus....Daddy....Savior.....

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of both of you. Happy Anniversary.

Morgan

Carebear said...

Thanks! Morgan, you have been such an amazing friend through all of this. I can't say enough how much I love and appreciate you. God works through your heart time and time again. I have seen you grow through this too! Thank you for walking with me..... (Big hugs)

Madame Angela Baggett said...

Congratulations and way to go! A friend told me that we are now in the minority- that divorces are at 60% so this is not a light thing, but proof that marriage is not as easy as it seems, yet so valuable!

Jenny said...

Congratulations!!

jenn with two n's said...

Congratulations on 12 years! Your love for your family and for each other is evident.

Christy said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Princess Warrior said...

Sarah I love that you are holding treasures in your heart and that your life isn't an open book to the world. I love the curiosity. Are you around tomorrow?

Trev and Rebekah said...

Happy anniversary.
I am glad you had people around you to walk with you.
I am encouarege and excited to see how God will use you two to walk with others. I learned about how some times we suffer to bring Him glory. I believe you are doing that.

Carebear said...

Thank you everyone for your words of encouragement. You are all special to me.

Laurie said...

Sounds wonderful!!!

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sarah and Joe, you both mean so much to us. You inspire Jessy and I everyday to be the best we can be. We are proud of you both. You both are a blessing for us.
Steph and Jess