Thursday, November 27, 2008

This is so cool!

Rules: put on your itunes/mp3 player on shuffle and then write the name of the song as the answer to these questions. And NO SKIPPING SONGS!

How would you describe yourself?
I do believe (Steven Curtis Chapman)

YES I DO!!

What do you like in a guy/girl ?
Whatever (steven Curtis Chapman)

I don't think I'm THAT laid back!

How do you feel today?
Vogue (madonna)

I actually do a little bit!~ haha


Our life's purpose ?
Axel f (crazy frog)

Ummmm.....I'd have to disagree!



What is your motto?
There's got to be more to life (stacci orrico)

For sure! Always looking to go deeper, to know more!



What do your friends think about you ?
Daddy's girl (KJ 52)

I hope so, cause that's who I AM!!!!
That's what God showed Joe a while ago!



What do you think of your parents ?
Electronic Pleasure (N-Trance)

Ummm....not really



What is 2 + 2 ?
Ungrateful (detrick Haddon)

???



What do you think of your best friends?
Ain't no other man (christina aguilera)

Well, my BEST friend, ain't no other man like him! He's the kinda guy a girl finds once in a blue moon, with style, class...



What do you think of the person you like ?
Speed of light (avalon)



What is your life story?
Please don't stop the music (rihanna)

My life has definintly been very dramatic! And as a sanguine, I never like the party to end!


What do you want to be when you grow up ?
No air (jordin sparks)
hahaha
Yes, I've always wanted to be no air!



What will they play at your funeral ?
If you really knew (out of eden)

If you really knew jesus! YES...I would want people to KNOW JESUS!



What is your hobby/interest ?
Open up the sky(deluge)




What is your biggest fear ?
Matchless (aaron Shust)



What is your biggest secret ?
How great is our god (passion)

That is a secret, that I hope I tell often!!!

What do you think of your friends ?
My hope (Rebecca st.james)

Well, God is my hope, but God gives me hope THROUGH my friends LOTS!


What song best describes you ?
The word is alive (casting crowns)

YESSSS!!!!! The transformations happening in me are all becuase THE WORD IS ALIVE!!!!
AMEN!!!!

What song best describes your crush ?
east to the west (casting crowns)
Yeah.....that would be my hubby. Forgiven and redeemed....



What did you think of this quiz?

Wanna love you (pinel family)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I'm going to do this...I just have to find the mp3 player!!

Okay...this is weird...my word verification is
tholygal....You are such the holy gal!!!
:)