Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm posting my comment!

I actually loved how God communicated through a response I gave in my comment box, and it's my heart for ALL my sisters!!!

YOU ARE SUPER BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We NEED to let go of this idea of what's "beautiful"!!!
Seriously! God made us spirit, with bodies, not bodies alone. Our bodies are the carriers of who we really are inside. I've always right from the start wanted to loose weight to be healthy, to take care of the body/temple that God gave me. I have got caught up in looking like a certain "package" and still do at times. Thin isn't what makes a person beautiful, but their heart. their spirit. There are many people I know that are so "pretty" on the outside but are so lost on the inside! And it actually takes away from their physical beauty!
You are a very pretty woman on the outside! But more importantly....YOUR HEART is what makes you shine! You have so much passion for the Lord, for your family and to walk righteously.
I hope and pray that when people meet me, they see a heart for God, not just a pretty face.

I have been convicted for many many years about taking care of my health. I love to run so that I can build a strong heart. I love to do abs because I want a strong core. It helps me take care of my kids better, I'm not as tired and I just feel better. If you feel led to loose weight, do it for your health, not to look a certain way. Going after a "package" will leave you empty and void. There isn't any fruit in it except for a lower self esteem and you're more open to the enemy's lies, becuase you are playing his game.

Together, let's walk towards how God sees us. Through that, let's let Him change us through conviction of sin, overeating and laziness. And to be motivated through His unconditional love for us, that we don't need to look a certain way for Him to accept us! He is always telling us we are beautiful!
I read in Song of songs about a month ago
"YOU ARE THE LOVELIEST OF ALL WOMEN!" Coming from my Daddy God, that's all a woman wants to hear.....
That's my heart in all this
LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY DEAR FRIENDS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST!

1 comment:

andrew + camille said...

yeah, i totally dug that comment too!!! preach it girl!

seriously, that blog post has been echoing in my head and has helped me a ton. :)