Saturday, July 03, 2010

CANADA DAY!

Getting ready! Apparently, tattoos can go anywhere
Faithfulness, tattoos done
Man! Tattoos do not come off easy, fun to put on tho!

On the drive there
Leave it to mom to go all out
Nin and Sarah little clones
That actually looks like I'm pushing Caleb's wheelchair :(
Joseph, made in Canada
My dad and his astro rockets :D
Can there be a family gathering without Timmy's coffee? nah
Me and my Sheesha
Nin has a dove like light on her head!
Family!

This was my raincape when I was little! My parents bought it when "galaxyland" was "fantasy land" in the West Edmonton Mall.
I love my Camille!

Team Moore
My cuz and his rockin girlfriend Carrie
More family!
Nothin like grandma cuddles
Team BOY Moore
Me daddy
Peek!

Watchin the fireworks
Elishah a bit scared...

3 comments:

andrew + camille said...

YAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for taking a pic of my sis and I! ha ha! that's the only one of us while she was here :) love it. and i love my crazy wig pic! Thanks for letting us share in the special Dunlop canada day fest. :)

Morgan said...

Love the pics!!!!!!!

Nin said...

love them all :)
t'was fun indeed.