Friday, July 16, 2010

From heroin to methadone

They say that heroin is one of the hardest drugs to come off of. It's highly addictive with severe withdrawl symptoms. Withdraws can look like: nasty nausea, extreme vomiting, major diarrhea, wicked chills, runny nose, intense sweating, tears, really bad aches and pains in the muscles and extreme restlessness. So to take someone off of heroin without putting them through h e l l and back, doctors will actually ween the heroin addict slowly off and at the same time give them a similar drug called methadone. It helps with all those symptoms...

With all that said, My blog is now my replacement for my long lost friend-facebook. With the constant need to update what I'm doing and hear what others are doing. So I guess for the time being, my blog is my methadone. I have to relieve my "restlessness" aka-status updates in the form of useless random facts about my boring life LOL....sad isn't it?

But t'is what it is....so here are my facts for the day :P:P


-I have air conditioning!!!! Like real central air that comes out of your vents! The kind where you stand in your kitchen and have freezing cold air blow on your toes to the point where you have to wear slippers in the middle of summer!


-I am officially TATTOOED! I got my first tattoo yesterday and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! it's the word "Chosen" I will post pics of it soon :D And it is true what they say, as soon as you get your first one, you are already thinking of what to get next!!! Oh my....what have I started???!! :D:D and as a side note...I LOVE THIS BUTTERFLY!!!!!!!!


-Our plumbing is redicoulsy screwed up and I'm very nervous to get the bill when they are all done figuring out what the h e l l is wrong with it.
1. Our upstairs tub and toilet to not drain/flush.
2. we removed the toilet from downstairs and sink to replace lino and found a crapload of DIRT under the toilet!!! DIRT!?
3. there has been rank smells coming from our drains for like 2 to 3 years now
4. we found that under our tub....NEW TUB downstairs was a TON of stale gross water! where did that come from?
5. we've had coffee grinds come out of our laundry room drain


My kids DISSECTED a frog today! Like cut him open, took his guts out, cut off it's head, legs, found all it's innerads and then threw it out.....EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I may be getting a job at fitness focus.... There is a guy there that has already set it up for me, to be mentored, already told his boss about me....so maybe the shaw center won't be happening just yet :D:D:D:D

Thanks for sharing in my useless facts. The methadone is working in times of severe withdrawals :P

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your random facts!!! :)

Your tattoo looks beautiful!!! FUN!!!!!

Carebear said...

oh laurie, that's not my tattoo. I haven't uploaded my pics yet, but i will soon!