Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Highlights of Isaiah's 9th birthday party


What is a trip to the pool without their famous fries and watered down ketchup?!


Isaiah wanted a Build-a-Bear cake....whatdya think? Wish I had more choices with icing colors. I ran out of colors.



The gang



Isaiah's money that she used to buy her very first hamster. She names him the same name of my childhood hamster, Toby.
Klaudia chowin down on Cheetos

Noah surrounded by girls....but he's used to it
Beautiful girlies

On the way home, a car full of hyper girls and Noah, just plain sick of it :P

4 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

Looks like fun!

Oh and I love that butterfly tattoo too. I want another tattoo and one of a butterfly.

Nin said...

too bad we missed it :(
The pic of the fries is awesome. Makes me think of the days at the pool, where we would go, in the morning, and come home when the pool closed, and we would eat pizza pops that were cooked in the oven. mmmmmmmmmmmm.....................

Carebear said...

EXACTLY!!! Those days, where we would fight and make up as best sisters about 6 times over in an 8 hour day!!

Nelda said...

Just love getting a look at your kids again! How lovely they grow! Tell Joseph not to lose the beard, it sure looks good on him. I love that you are blogging again!!!
Nel