Sunday, July 11, 2010

Living without facebook status updates

Since I can't tell the world what I'm doing every two seconds, and since I know they care SO much, and since everyone is waiting on pins and needles to hear "what's on my mind".......
I'll have to release some of this on my blog....sigh....human nature is so interesting......

-I ran home from the church today, and I have one sore hip flexor and one sore ankle. It sucks when I can't run without pain.
-on the bright side, I came home and ate sushi and an asian salad...totally addicted to those premade salads with pinapples, almonds etc. It's only 150 cals per serving (plus tuna of course!)
-We need a sitter for lifegroup tonight! So if you are reading this and wanna come wrangle our rugrats for 2.5 hours, give us a call!

on a more deeper level:
-Something clicked yesterday for me. Realizing that I totally define myself by outward circumstances, people and things. When in fact, my core worth in internal......(im sure this is a no brainer for most people and so many people have been saying this to me for so long, but i just needed to be ready to hear it)
-have hope again for the first time in a while for myself.
-am learning to value myself
-am learning that I am a person separate from all other things and people.
-learning that it really wasn't my fault, and starting to let that actually sink in
-wanting more and more to be free......and i want it for me, and not someone else.

5 comments:

Morgan said...

YAY to the whole last paragraph!!!!!!!

Nin said...

this is the best thing I've read in a long time.

Carebear said...

Morgan, have you blamed yourself yet for totally getting me hooked on those salads?? Cause you realize that it's totally because of you right??! MMMMM, that's what I'm havning for lunch today :P

Trev and Rebekah said...

Great to hear you have hope again. Were you able to find a sitter for your kids?

Carebear said...

yeah, we did :) I got to ride around on Joe's bike for the evening :)