Thursday, July 01, 2010

The 2nd annual Waldherr Bridgecity boogie

Our second year! Last year, I ran the 5km with my super cousin Holly. As much as I totally enjoyed that run, I missed my family so much! Joe had all the kids by himself. So I promised them that I would never run separately from them again!


The kids, all stoked! Faith is so proud that she had to tell everyone that she wasn't going in the stroller this year, but running with the big kids!


We met more of the hope team!

Faith asking every two seconds, "when are we gonna start mom??!"

Joe and Noah took off in a flash, leaving the girls in their dust trail! they finished the 2km run without stopping one second. They were gracious enough to come back to get us later :)

Go team Waldherr!


It's finally time!!!! Faith is officially happy and excited!




Trying hard! She did awesome!

My girlies runnin just like their momma!


After the race! The kids love their little treat bags of oranges, fruit snacks and granola bars.


aaaaaa.....shade!
Next year, we were thinking of the 5km. we will see, depending on the youngest Waldherr joining us at age 4.


3 comments:

Nin said...

cute cute cute!
Way to go Joe and Noah for running 2k without stopping!
Faith is so cute in that shirt.
And Isaiah is a mini-you.

Trev and Rebekah said...

Wow! I love that your your family ran with you. I love that you model health and exercise and that the family is following in that.

Monica said...

That's awesome! I'd been wondering how it went! Way to go Waldherrs!