Thursday, June 07, 2007

bored and looked like fun

A - Age: 28

B - Band listening to right now:Casting crowns/Lifesong

C - Career future: Can't see beyond diapers, legos, markers and laundry...

D - Dad's name: Rick the Lip


E - Easiest person to talk to:Nin my sister

F - Favorite song: The voice of truth (casting crowns)

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Neither....gives me a tummy ache

H - Hometown: Saskatoon

I - Instruments: Serving spoons and garden tools


J - Job: a helper "wanna be" to my hubby and a mom that hopefully is training her kids to be just like Jesus

K - Kids: 5...2 boys and 3 girls

L - Longest car ride ever: Vancouver

M - Mom's name: Mary, Irene, Preema, kokum, mother figure...

N - Number of times you've been in love: One, true love...with Joe....the others, I THOUGHT it was love...but twasn't

O - Optimum time of day to work: late evening...when my 5th wind kicks in

P - Phobia[s]: fear of losing control, driving on the highway, heights, my kids dying, cancer, bugs in my food, a flat tire, getting pregnant again....


Q - Quote: "you can't change what you don't acknowledge" "being 'right' is awful lonely"

R - Reason to smile: Because I am free, I just need to walk it out


S - Song you sang last: "you know better than I" from the movie "joseph king of dreams"

T - Time you wake up: Too late these days!!! about 9am

U - Unknown fact about me: I used to chew my toenails


V - Vegetable you hate: TURNIPS!!! yuck!

W - Worst habit: chewing off all my nails till there is none left, then chewing off the skin around my nails that aren't there, then making them bleed, then picking off the scabs and making bigger scabs, then taking the nail clippers to my mutilated fingers and making way worse......

X - X-rays you've had: ??


Y - Yummy food: Pretty much anything loaded in firey spice that gives you cramps and diaherah (however you spell that!)

Z - Zodiac sign: I liked my sisters answer....I don't place my destiny in the stars but the one who MADE the stars (good one nin!)

2 comments:

forgiven4this said...

Ahh lol awesome list hope your trip was fun : ) Talk soon?

Nin said...

hahaha.....
Had many giggles reading this, M: mother figure....good one. Q: good quote on 'being right'. W: do you have 'fingles' left? and Y: thanks for the visual.