Wednesday, June 06, 2007

You know better than I


A dear friend reminded me of this AWESOME song this morning( click on the previous link for the video)!!! She just found out that her father has cancer. In these tough times, God's love for us is our foundation. It's from the movie "Joseph, King of Dreams" Click on the link to see the trailer of the movie.

This will be the song in my heart for a while. Enjoy and let God work new levels of trust in your heart...For God knows, I am weary in this moment....please pray for me tonight!

Faith has made it easy to see the best thing I can do is put my trust in you
You know better than I
you know the way
I've let go the need to know why
for you know better than I

If I let you reach me, will you teach me?
I'll take what answers you supply


2 comments:

Crystal said...

Great song....I am thinking of you my friend! I hope you are well...
Blessings

Chelsea said...

I started to cry when I read this post. He does know better than I - thats all I have to hold onto right now - thanks so much for being here for me, I need you