Thursday, June 21, 2007

tidbit and bit tid

Went to get Elishah weighed this morning and so far she's gaining well. The nurse was so encouraging and supportive. I am so thankful that I took that leap of faith and went after my dream. Elishah is exclusively breastfeeding now with a very occasional supplement through the tube. Her poop is smelling sweeter thank God!! LOL, those formula poops are pretty rank!

I just have to share this.....the last time nin and ran together yesterday, we decided that the very last stretch of the course would be a fairly fast run....so for the last 2 lamp posts, we sprinted as fast as our legs could take us to the finish line! It was sooooo hard! But it was sooooo good!!! I felt like an eagle, rising above the whole world! It's such an adventurous journey...

10 comments:

Nin said...

running

Nin said...

fast

Nin said...

was

Nin said...

fun

Nin said...

what you thought you were popular??

Trail Rider said...

as if!
as soon as i saw 5 comments, I knew it was you....

Amber said...

Good for you for trusting, believing and now successfully breastfeeding. You are one determined woman - and it helps to have God on your side FOR SURE!!! Praise the Lord!

Oh, and how the heck do you take up running while you are nursing?? Some days I feel like I can't even go for a walk (ok, not quite that bad!) with my milk filled hooters.

Trail Rider said...

LOLOLOL milk filled hooters...that's funny. I'm not that engorged, but I have been.
THat's awesome that you have that much milk that you can't even run:)

forgiven4this said...

okay...I can see it....the run I mean. Cool to hear about your milk supply, lol that's amazing...
blessings

Crystal said...

Ok the milk filled hooters was a great line....
So happy you are able to fulfill your dream!
Blessings