Thursday, June 07, 2007

update

Yesterday, I ran a total of 7 lamp posts
A total of 5 unmissed walk/runs for 2 weeks
Today, I fit a new pair of jeans
I can walk without being out of breath
I haven't thrown up my food since Sunday
I won the battle yesterday....almost fell, but "fought the good fight of faith" (That verse is in Timothy somewhere)

Now being a helper to my husband........sigh.....there's a whole nother battle ground.......
LOL
I have to learn to give up control. I desire to be there for him.
He needs me...
God's not done with that one either. And I will trust that someday, I will be a wise proverbs 31 woman and helper to my husband!

7 comments:

Madame Angela Baggett said...

Yeah for you, I'm glad you gave us your progress. Keep it up- one day and battle at a time!

forgiven4this said...

Hey you go girl....thats awesome : )

Jenny said...

Way to go Sarah!!!!

armacleod said...

Keep up the battle! You are making progress!

Tina said...

WOO and HOO!!!!!!

Nin said...

YAY for you and all God has done in you!
BOO to food poisoning and eating at Mcdonalds

Lani - the flowerlady said...

everyone's used up the most frequently used 'way to go' type words...so I'll need to come up with something more obscure.

O esteemed warrior woman, thou hast come against a large obstacle, stared it down and said to it, "Move on over."