Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My new living room and the birthday party!!

This is a picture of the wall that turned orange. Boring white walls!


New furniture! new walls! new tables!! New area rug!!!



This is a better pic of the area rug I found. I looked everywhere!! But found it at homedepot

LOVE IT!!
After the birthday bash, our good friends chilled out for a while....
Isaiah and Nat, our friends daughter.
Auntie Corey with the one year old birthday girl. Gotta fix that red eye!
Soph-a-lope. Was happy to sit there and eat chips and cake all night!
My good friend Morgan's baby, Riley and Elishah!! Having a super cute giggle!
Uncle and Faith.
Had to have an ice cream cake AND a flour cake. super yummy
Jess and Riley. Aren't they cute?
Faith wanted pink and purple balloons, but I very nicely asked her if we could have balloons that match my new living room. She was so nice to agree!
That's it. hope you enjoyed!

5 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

I LOVE the rug!

Nin said...

yaaaaaaay!
I love it love it love it love it love it love it!
Great taste :)

Anonymous said...

I love the whole new decor! Way to go girl!
Loved the pictures!
Blessings

Tanya said...

You're living room looks great! Looks like a great party too...what a sweety she is...all your kids are beautiful!!

Jenny said...

Looks wonderful!!!