Friday, July 25, 2008

1000 blessings list (15-25)

15. A calm summer morning with the smell of my flowers in my backyard with my cup of coffee and a whole new day ahead of me.

16. My baby's new word, "pee pee" when I change her diaper, she pats herself and says,'pee pee'

17. My nephew's new word, "DVD" I could watch him all day and smile

18. thankful that the BBQ is finally here! tomorrow our family will be here fighting with water balloons, relay races and eating summer treats!

19. I'm thankful that I no longer throw up my food. I should take the time each day that thank God for delivering me from that. I cried for so many years for that to be gone and now, on Aug 5 it will be 6 months!

20. That my baby knows and obeys the command, "come" it all starts from these simple commands of obedience.

21. My neighbour across the street spotted my baby on the road and she probably saved her life because as I was going after her, she was on her way on the road just as a car was coming...

22. two fifteen year old boys called me today to tell me that they found all of joe's ID in a ditch by the city dump! I am so thankful that they called us! Now we don't have to replace all our cards and we know now what exactly happened with my purse!

23. Thankful that the thieves didn't take our credit cards and were only looking for cash.

24. LOL....thankful ironically that we don't have anything to steal!!! LOL

25. Thankful that the thieves are loved by God just as much as He loves me. And that just like the thief on the cross next to Jesus was saved that very day, there is hope for everyone...

3 comments:

Nin said...

the last line....there is hope for everyone....
I was totally thinking that when you stopped me on the road to tell me about your purse. How maybe whoever took it needed some hope.
It's funny how sometimes God completely takes over our mind (everytime we allow Him to), and in situations like this, we can be at peace, thankful, encouraged. I wish I was like that in all situations....
Love you. Looking forward to the bbq too! My pie is in the oven! My crisp is on the stove! hehehehehehehehehehehe
K so anyway,

Lani - the flowerlady said...

it's amazing what we can be thankful for isn't it?

Unknown said...

WOW, what an attitude! You just pray for thoes theavs and you have no idea what God will do in them, totally inviseble to us now, but some glad day...