Wednesday, July 23, 2008

1000 blessings

7. My 7 year old daughter eagerly cleaning the bathroom. washing the floor with the swiffer mop, windexing the mirror and taps and even cleaning the toilet!

8. My 15 month old sitting quitely playing the nintendo DS...well, she 'thinks' she's playing....

9. My rug and underlay successfully dried after the flooding from my sanguine son.

10. Paul Wilbur's heart of worship and the sweet offerings that come from his music.

11. Sweat dripping down my face and back while running on my the treadmill. How God created our bodies to detoxify.

12. God's natural highs called endorphins

13. Listening to "I'm gonna fly" by Amy Grant as my cool down song, reflecting on all the things God has planned for my life.

14. My kids (and Jonah) playing out in the backyard on our new play structure! THAT THING IS SUCH A BLESSING!

2 comments:

Dianna said...

You are such a blessing and a dear! Love reading your list!
Yes, I know Nel. for along time we both live on Hutterite communities, we actually don't live that far apart from each other maybe about half an hour's drive. No I didn't meet her in blog land. I knew her before that. But I thinb I was the one that introduced her to blogging.

Unknown said...

Oh thanks gals, I'm flattered to smitherines! Love you too!

Enjoying the list, boy will it ever make you aware of all the wonderful things in your life. How are you ever going to find anything to complain about now?? Great way to be, thankful, love how you focus in on the good of things that are not that good.

Oh, and Di, you did indeed interduce me to blog land,xoxo