Wednesday, July 23, 2008

1000 blessings list

Flowerlady has been building her list of things to be thankful for. I've been reading it faithfully since it started. Between her, and my friend Nelda, God has broken through my heart this morning! it feels so free to have your focus back to where it needs to be! I've decided to help my heart stay close to the Father, I will start my 1000 blessings list as well. Thanks Lani and Nelda for being faithful in sharing God's love and peace.

1. sitting with my two youngest girls in the kitchen as they gently feed our guinea pigs and my baby learning a new word, "nice" as she pets one of them.

2. Enjoying the old amy grant CD. Enjoying soaking up the heart of being yourself, being real and being loved.

3. Coffee and french vanilla creamer in my favorite pink mug that says, "believe"

4. To know that there are new mercies every morning and newness always available for us to be washed clean.

5. My hubby. Who is calm, relaxed, steady and a constant in our home. One who calmly handled a flooded basement that my son accidently turned on the wrong hose for 3 hours!

6. Lani and Nelda who have been modelling their love for Jesus. God has used the two of you in my life these last few days.

4 comments:

Dianna said...

I wonder if we both know the same Nelda. If we are then yes, I have to agree with you, Nelda is a sweetheart. Love her to pieces!

Lani - the flowerlady said...

yeah for you!

Laurie said...

what a nice thing to do! Something maybe I should really consider doing too!

Thinking of you!

How are you feeling??

Trev and Rebekah said...

What a great idea. It's so easy to look at things like the flooded basement and forget that there are still many things to be thankful for rather than let that ruin your day.