Friday, July 29, 2005

My journal


Because I use this blog as my journal, I post almost everyday. I've always enjoyed journalling as a teen and all throughout treatment. Of course not all things can be put here since it is open to the public, but I am really enjoying recording my daily personal inventory. I've always been one to "talk through" my thoughts, or write them down. It helps me figure things out and sort through stuff I can't do only in my head. I was talking to my dad the other day and he said that most people aren't online everyday and that he can't keep up with everything I'm writing. He suggested that I just draft them and then the days that I don't have anything to write, then post something from my drafts. ...... Well, do I ever have nothing to say? I'm always talking (for those that know me well!) It's hard to keep what's going on inside of me and not post for days when it's bursting out of my skin! So I just thought I would share that with you and maybe get your opnion on whether I should hold off for those that are trying to follow with me in my journey and draft my posts, or just carry on posting like I have been.
I feel closer to all of you walking all our journey's together. I know it's not as personal, but I can stay connected with you all everyday. God speaks through each and everyone of you and I am blessed by your hearts. Thank you for walking with me and allowing me to walk with you.

Last night was amazing! I will post on that later when I have more time. I feel hung over! LOL My body was in shock from all that jumping and dancing that I started to ache when I got home. Took some gravol and tylenol to stop the headache and nausea in the middle of the night. Man, when God told us to take care of His temple so that He could dwell in us, He meant it! If I was physically trained and had endurance, I wouldn't be hung over today.... I want to move when He says move, to bow when He says bow, to jump when He says jump. For Him and His glory. Can't do those things that well, when your out of shape!
Anywho, blessing to all the newly weds! Honeymoon to follow! Carol's the only one "really" going to get one! Lucky her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CareBear
I love that you write everyday and I look forward to reading your blog every evening when I turn on the computer.

I loved last night too. I love my family so much.

Jessie

Trail Rider said...

Hey, thanks for coming to my blog. My last 3 entries have been pretty intense...for me anyway! On being worthy and laying down my life. I pray you are encouraged and get to know me better....in the same breath you could start your own blog too! We'd love to have you
blessings sis, love you too!