Tuesday, July 05, 2005

SUMMER, MY FAVORITE


Summer is here. Actually, after the 21st of june, the days will begin to get shorter again.
When I think of summer, I think: outdoor pools, paddling pools, tanning in the backyard while the kids run through the sprinkler running through the sprinkler myself, walks down by the river as a family, stopping at the icecream bus for bubble gum icecream and popcorn, going to the beach and having muddy sand fights, building sandcastles with my kids, spraypools, storm watching, storm chasing, sitting on the roof of my neighbours garage watching lightning, showing my kids the "angels dancing in the sky" when the northern light are bright, tending my garden....
It goes so quick and I pray I can enjoy every moment of it all. I think God is a genius for creating 4 seasons. I take them all for granted. When it's summer, "it's too hot" When it's winter, "it's too cold, too windy, too sunny, rainy...." God thank you for the uniquness of each day. May we all enjoy each one in abundance

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU THINK OF SUMMER?

(that's a picture of me when I was about 5 picking berries at my granny's farm)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your just to cute....
Now you need to post one of Nin as a little girl..
blessings holly