Friday, August 19, 2005

All that matters....Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I couldn't believe it. Joe came home from meeting with moose and I had to tell him that I already messed up. But through it all God was very gracious. He spoke to me through the whole thing. His love is so overwhelming sometimes! Especially when your in the middle of being a schmuck, He just sits there beside you and whispers sweet nothings into your ear.....I've told him to go away before out of shame and He just says that He's not going no where!!!

These were the things that God spoke to me after my slip....
"It's okay, I am still pleased with you. You are walking my way and I delight in the desires of your heart. This will take time....the only thing I ask of you is DON'T GIVE UP! It's that simple! Let me do the rest. You do what you need to do, and don't worry about the healing part. I am guiding you and you are learning to REST in me. All these years you have tried to heal yourself, but now you have to let it all go. Just be with me, walk with me and we will lick this darn thing! (if God really says "lick or darn" I'm not sure...LOL)

So I am at peace. I know that I will make mistakes along the way. My goal isn't to get it perfect, it isn't even to loose weight anymore! I don't care about that part. I just want to be healed so that I can walk impowered in God's call on my life without bondage and strongholds. If I loose weight in the process....whatever....I'm honestly so past that part. It's a heartache that needs healing. I know that on the other side, I will be healthier, more in shape and probably slimer....those are just added bonuses.

Well, gotta carry on.....
Once again....
God help......


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Is it hot in here or is it just me?

1 comment:

Nin said...

"When your memories are bigger than your dreams, you're headed for the grave" [Author unknown].

Came across this, thought it was for you. Keep dreaming big girl! God is in the business of making things new....and that means You!!