Monday, August 01, 2005

Carol's wedding today!


Super excited for Carol today! And for the Wiens' and Vanloon's as well. (They are all in the wedding party) I remember when my sister got married and my whole family was in the wedding party! What a rush!

God is faithful, He is good, His ways are perfect. Carol's life is a testimony to that. There is a happy ending, yes, but even if she wasn't getting married, God would still be those things. It is a time to rejoice with Carol, but no matter where you are today, no matter what your circumstances are....God is still good and His ways are perfect. Rest in the fact that you are taken care of and God purposes will be fulfilled in your life.

Praise you Jesus for all that you are!!!

4 comments:

Nin said...

amem to that!

Nin said...

amem to that!

Nin said...

lolol, oops, not only did I mess up by commenting the same thing twice, I made a dumb typo. Ok Ok fair enough, I am a geek.

Trail Rider said...

Holy, I was all excited to see I had 3 comments and they were all you! Well, as discussed before, we are descendants of our parents...nuff said.

AMEM TO GEEKS!