Thursday, August 04, 2005

legalistic? Yes, I am!


"THREE FIFTY ONE THREE FIFTY ONE.....I'M OPEN, I'M OPEN!!!!"
"let's see that in instant replay...."
"take care now, bye bye then"
"loooser"
"like a glove"
"cozy....if you're hannibal leckter"


I got my educational plan, resource list, philosophy, and method of assessment done! that feels good to get that done! I also mailed our application to the HSLDA.
I still have lots to get done. Organize all the books, all our material, toys, clothes. Clean and reorganize all closets, shelves and rooms. Well, off to bed...(yawn...)

10 comments:

andrew + camille said...

aaaaaaaaaallllrighty then!

(love the jim picture!! you rock!)

Nin said...

If I'm not back in five minutes..............just wait longer!

Hinskitz Velvet! I am trainer of dolphin! You vant to talk to the dolphin you talk to me.

Hi I'm looking for Ray Finkle, and a clean pair of shorts.

Trail Rider said...

"do you kneow him? does he call you at heome?"

"I think it's the pate!"

"DO NOT GO IN THERE! WHEWWWWW"

oh yeah???then what's all this pet food for???........fiber..."

No, I don't smoke, it's a disgusting habit"

"what's your point Ventura!!???
Only this....AAAAAAAA AAAAAA AAAAAA AAAAAAA"

"blblblblblbp captain'a log, star date 23.9 rounded off to the nearest decimal point, we've TRAveled back in time to save an ancient species... I've GOT TO Mr. blblblblblp"


11:04 AM
Delete

Nin said...

VENTURAAAAHHHHH,
Yes satan?

But I suppose to already knew that! That's what I love about you, you're attention to detail.

HDS, HDS comin through, GOT A PACKAGE PEOPLE!

Nin said...

wow all those things are super cute, they're all you

Trail Rider said...

"exuse me, I'd like to ass you a few questions"

"Gotta mint?"

"Good question aguado, first I'd establish a motive, in this case the killer saw the size of the bug's ____ and became insanly jealous..."

Sue said...

It's the Monopoly Man!!!!

andrew + camille said...

You've been tagged!!
(see my newest post!)

Anonymous said...

Yes its bulky, but I consider it carry-on.

Trail Rider said...

Yes its bulky, but I consider it carry-on.