Friday, August 12, 2005

I love my hubby!

I got up this morning at 10:00 am *gasp* while my husband got up this morning and unloaded the dishwasher before going to work!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comMy hubby is so great! I haven't done dishes in like 4 or 5 days! He has loaded and unloaded the dishwasher everyday faithfully without me even saying anything! He has such a servant heart with a desire to walk rightly! I just wanted the world to know today how great he is!


Image hosted by Photobucket.comI'm feeling grateful!

4 comments:

Trail Rider said...

Oh no, owwww......my head......its ssswelling.....ahhhhhhh!!!!

CWG said...

sheesh...these junk comments need to be deleted. I hope it doesn't get worst. Flowerlady and LT have banned all anonymous comments. I would suggest that you do the same.

Trail Rider said...

Thanks, good idea! What the heck was that anyway? I deleted it. I got this other comment it's a "next blog" game. I deleted that one too....

Sue said...

This is the first real argument I've ever heard for human cloning! Thanks for sharing! :)