Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I'm in a hurry to get things done....

A couple of weeks before school...I bought 100$ worth of drawers for my house, trying to find new homes for alot of my stuff. My new motto is, "don't know where to put it, buy some drawers!" LOL, I've gone drawer crazy! A sanguine can never do things in moderation, no way! I get all excited to think that drawers will solve all my problems, get home and don't feel like dealing with all the junk. I bought so many drawers, that I over calculated how many I needed. The funny thing is, that I see a set of drawers in at least 3 more places! Got half of it done yesterday, (which is in actuality a quarter)

Don't have time to post pics today. I liked how lani said it, "gotta go tackle mount washmore"

I just rememebered that I had a strange dream last night. I think I know what it means.... I was married to Joe and another guy at the same time. We were at church exchanging our vows and I had to say my vows to 2 men!!!!! Both joe and the other guy were soo hurt! It was really intense. I was crying super hard, you know that kind of crying that's ripping your heart out?...yeah, that kind! God is trying to tell me that's how I'm living my christian walk! YIKES! I am double hearted, trying to love 2 things at once. You can only marry one, and God wants it to be HIM! That's heavy heavy! I'll have to digest this during the day....
I'm feeling hopeful

5 comments:

Nin said...

Wow, very heavy, but very cool. May God give you much joy today in knowing He is pleased with you!
You're doing awesome with your organizing by the way. I hate the middle part, when everything is everywhere, and you can't even clean normally because all your organizing projects are everywhere. But this too will pass, and the other side will be so great! Keep it up!

Trail Rider said...

You must have seen the mess! Yeah, it's everywhere right now. But this morning, I got the kitchen table all done, the hallway you can walk now and I'm working on the mountain. It's now a hill....
Like my little mood icons?

Sue said...

Hey my sister. I wanted to write to you here to make sure you got it. You have no idea what a blessing you are to me. I'm so glad God is able to touch you with my blog. And I know that you know that He's the one who's amazing. I'm just a humble bond-slave, and feel privileged to be so. If you'd like, please feel free to e-mail me directly to hisgrace@christiancounselorwaldorf.com. I'd love to have some personal dialogue with you. Blessings to you all, also, and hugs back. (BTW - what a GREAT picture of the baby's foot!! Oh my gosh - that's the best!)

Anonymous said...

I want to share with you a dream that i had a few months ago that I believe will speak to your heart.
I dreampt that I was walking around one day and I suddenly realized that I was married to a significant leaders daughter. I was to meet her at Tim Horton's at 11:00 that night. I was taken back and awe struck. I still had my origional family in the dream.
I was walking around all day asking myself how I got into that mess. What will my wife think? I don't want to leave my family! I don't want to live a life with this other girl.
Yet all the while all of my friends were affirming that I was indeed married to both. I tried to protest and say that I wasn't even at the cerimony, yet they answered very specifically "You didn't need to be there, you committed to her in your heart"
For the following week I prayed about this dream and God started to speak to my heart.

He said.." You have allowed yourself to attach to the fruit of other people. It is my heart that you grow fruit from your own tree. You cannot go on in life owning other peoples convictions. It will hold no wieght if someone asks you why you believe something and you tell them; well, so and so believes that....and therefore so do I. It is my intention for you to own your own convictions for yourself. Then you will walk confidently and with true authority."

That ministered to me deeply. Since then it has been my desire to own my own convictions and really weigh why I believe what I do. If I can encourage you at all, it would be to stay singleminded on the purposes that God has for you. Whatever that looks like.

Trail Rider said...

thanks for sharing cwg. Although I don't believe that's what God was saying through my dream, it is still applicable to me. I definitly do that, own other's convictions. I will think more about that and allow God to speak about what you said. thanks again for sharing!